Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam 2AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 2AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 2AC gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam 2AC is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/40 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
airMAX ac devices feature a multi -radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 2.4 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
airOS 8 displays the following RF information:
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real -time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level.
airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The NanoBeam 2AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS™ app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play™ (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage the NanoBeam 2AC and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
|Product Type:||Wireless Bridge|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.ubnt.com|
|Weight (Approximate):||1.17 lb|
|Manufacturer:||Ubiquiti Networks, Inc|
|Product Name:||airMAX ac CPE with Dedicated Management Radio|
|Product Line:||NanoBeam ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed:||330 Mbit/s|
|Frequency Band:||2.40 GHz|
|Wireless LAN Standard:||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Ethernet Technology:||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports:||1|
|PoE PD Port:||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.