The MG06SCA Enterprise Capacity HDD models provide capacities up to 10 TB and 7,200 rpm performance, in a robust design engineered for nearline business-critical workloads.
The MG06SCA series utilizes industry-standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm height form factor and Advanced Format sector technologies for optimum capacity and data reliability. Toshiba Persistent Write Cache technology helps enhance performance while also maintaining data integrity in the event of a sudden loss of power. Equipped with 12 Gbit/s SAS interface, the Enterprise Capacity MG06SCA models help save rack space and reduce the footprint and operational burden of business critical servers and storage systems.
512e or 4Kn Advanced Format sector technology models are available. 4Kn models (MG06SCAxxxA) offer optimum performance and compatibility with 4K-capable applications and operating environments. 512e models (MG06SCAxxxE) are broadly supported today and also help provide support for legacy applications and operating environments that require 512 B sector lengths.
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm Height Form Factor
- Large Capacity (10 / 8 / 6 TB Models)
- 7,200 rpm Performance
- Dual-Port 12 Gbit/s SAS Interface
- MTTF 2.5M hours
- 550 total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology
- Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology to help Maintain Data Integrity during Power-Loss Events
- Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) option model available
- Engineered for Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems
- Servers Supporting Application Workloads that Benefit from High Capacity per Spindle
- Capacity-Optimized Data Center Storage Systems
- Object and File Storage Solutions
|Product Type:||Hard Drive|
|Storage Capacity:||8 TB|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MG06SCA800E|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.toshiba.com|
|Weight (Approximate):||1.70 lb|
|Product Name:||MG06SCA Hard Drive|
|Operating Power Consumption:||9.87 W|
|Drive Interface Standard:||12Gb/s SAS|
|Spindle Speed (rpm):||7200|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.