- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1830 MHz / 8 Gbps
- 6GB GDDR5
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
TORX Fan 2.0
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings.
- A powerful photo mode that lets you take professional-grade photographs of your games.
Featuring concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of its predecessor, NVIDIA Turing™ shaders enable awesome performance increases on today's games.
Get game ready with performance that rivals the GeForce® GTX 1070 on the latest games with the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and 1660.
Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your GeForce drivers up to date. And optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience™ lets you do it all. It's the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
A fresh new dual fan design, VENTUS proudly displays its industrial shapes in neutral colors to fit any build.
TORX FAN 2.0
Using two of the award-winning TORX Fans 2.0, MSI VENTUS graphics cards provide years of top-notch cooling performance.
|Host Interface:||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Product Type:||Graphic Card|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.msi.com|
|Standard Memory:||6 GB|
|Weight (Approximate):||1.55 lb|
|Form Factor:||Plug-in Card|
|Product Model:||GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6G OC|
|Product Name:||VENTUS GeForce GTX 1660 XS OC Graphic Card|
|Cooler Type:||Fan Cooler|
|Bus Width:||192 bit|
|Number of Monitors Supported:||4|
|Chipset Model:||GTX 1660|
|Chipset Series:||GTX 16|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs:||3|
|Number of HDMI Outputs:||1|
|GPU Boost Clock:||1.83 GHz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.