- Mini pack version (1 in. x 4.9 yds.) dispenses one strip each of 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3541 and 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3542
- Great for small jobs, storage and easy dispensing
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Synthetic rubber-based adhesive bonds well to a variety of substrates including low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 120°F (49°C)
- Best suited for indoor use
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3541/MP3542 is the convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including many plastics and low surface energy materials.
Durable and secure, 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3541/MP3542 has exceptional strength through its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads, providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products. This trial bag contains both Type 400 and Type 170 stem densities, which can both mate to Type 250. We designed this fastener with a synthetic rubber-based black PE foam tape protected by a removable, film liner. This pressure sensitive adhesive features quick stick and a short dwell time. With 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3541/MP3542, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation.
- Access panels
- Graphic attachment
- Specialty vehicles (interior attachments)
- General industrial attachment
- Small components
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener MP3541/MP3542 consists of interlocking mushroom-shaped heads that easily slide over each other, allowing for positioning of parts before being snapped together. This fastening process creates a durable attachment and provides fast product assembly with great design flexibility. Our reclosable fasteners can also engage with different stem densities for varying levels of strength and system performance.
Available in Convenient Mini Packs
Mini packs are great for design development and small volume product requirements. You can inexpensively test and evaluate the most popular 3M reclosable fastening systems before making a more substantial investment. Mini packs also simplify storage and dispensing.
Hundreds of Reattachments in a Snap
When two pieces of 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fasteners mate, the stems flex and the mushroom heads slide past each other. After passing the opposing mating piece, the stems snap back into their original position and the opposing mushroom heads interlock. These fasteners can provide high tensile strength but can be opened by simply cleaving or peeling open the closure. This product is well suited for many indoor and outdoor applications where a high strength and versatile reclosable fastening system is required.
|Product Type:||Cable Fastener|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MP3541/MP3542|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.3m.com|
|Product Name:||Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener MP3541/MP3542|
|Product Line:||Dual Lock|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.